Paint By Number
With Own Photo
Unlimited design options with custom Paint By Number for Adults. We have the most custom photo Paint By Number options.
PAINT BY NUMBER COLLECTION
Multiple Options for Own Custom Paint By Number
We are the only website that provide multiple options for your custom Paint By Number.
You can get your own photo Paint By Number in a unique style. Some of our famous custom style are listed below
What is Paint By Number?
In this type of painting we use acrylic paint and brushes to paint on canvas. The canvas has the painting outline with number marked for each color.
We also have color pigment with number labeled on them. Paint by number is suitable for all age groups. We sell Paint By Number for Adults for kids and all the age groups. You can check our collection for more details.
To know the result of your custom paint by number please refer to the below image. Drag the line to see the result instantly.
HOW WILL MY PAINT BY NUMBER LOOK?
KNOW MORE ABOUT PAINT BY NUMBER FOR ADULTS
How to Order Custom Paint By Number?
First of all visit to Custom Paint By Number for Adults product page.
After it select the canvas size according to your choice(we recommend minimum 40x50cm).
Now upload your photo for which you want to get the paint by numbers kit.
Paint by Number kit Includes?
Our Paint by Number kits have high quality tools.
- High-quality Canvas
- Nature friendly color pigments.
- 3 Brushes, hangers and screws
Get started with Paint by Number
Step #1 First of all order a kit that you like the most. If you are not able to find your favorite design you can get custom paint by number.
Step #2 Always work on clean and clutter free environment.
Join the World of Paint By Number Artists
How to do Paint By Number? Step By Step Guide
This article is beginner friendly, if you are a professional then you can also have a look at this article and give us some suggestions in the comment section below.
We are splitting this guide in three major sections for better understanding.
- Before start working on your kit
- Preparing your canvas
- Getting started with your kit
~ Before start working on your PBN kit ~
We are writing some must do works before starting your painting. Please follow the below instruction to make your PBN journey awesome.
- Get a comfortable table or desk for your painting. Paint by number is a little bit longer task, so we highly recommend you to get a comfortable desk for you. Because you can’t paint in a single position for a long. Changing the position will help you to get relax while painting.
- Remove all the clutter from the table and room. If your room is messy then we suggest you clean it first before starting the painting. Because if your canvas falls off your clothes or something else they can catch some colors.
- Find a well lit and comfortable room. Paint by number canvas has a lot of small spaces marked on it. So we suggest you get a magnifying glass or good lighting in the room. Good lighting will help you to see the canvas clearly.
- Always take a photo of your canvas. This is a permanent reference for your canvas. Canvas photo will help you to zoom into the canvas and to look back at it if you filled the wrong color in a box.
- Get a water bowl, a clean cloth or paper towel. Water will help you to keep your brushes moisturised. We highly recommend you to clean the brush every time when you change the color, by doing this you will not mix up two colors and the effect will be better.
~ Preparing your Canvas ~
If you know about preparing your canvas you can skip to the next section. Or if you want to know about it, just stick with us.
We highly recommend you to frame your canvas before starting the painting. Because painting on a stretched canvas is easier than the normal canvas. But it is up to you if you want to frame you can do otherwise you can do without framing it as well.
If you want to know more about the framing you can read our guide on framing paintings.
Always use combination of easel stand and table while painting. Because painting only on easel stand can lead us to shoulder and neck pain and only using table for painting can make our neck sore.
So we highly recommend you to use the combination of both.
~ Getting Started with your PBN Kit ~
Paint by number was started for kids, to build more creativity in them.
Because it is one of the simplest painting patterns right now.
But now it is more popular in Adults. So let’s get started with our tutorial from the basics.
How to Get Started with Paint By Number?
Let's have a look at step by step procedure and tools required for paint by number.
Time Needed: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Required items (Included in Kit)
Step By Step Procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
Gesso is a primer for painting canvas to make it smoother and absorbent. Using gesso or not is totally up to you, but we don’t recommend you to use it on our kits.
Because it may smudge your PBN kit lines and make you run out of the color due to more absorbent property.
We only suggest you to use clear gesso because if you use white gesso on our kits it will cover the lines and number on the canvas. Now you will have a simple canvas no marks and lines on it.
Stretching your canvas is a very simple task simply but a little bit tricky. Please line up the border of the painting before stretching the canvas on the frame.
Because if you don’t stretch it properly you can lose a small part of your painting.
PaintingsCart is one of the best solution for you paint by numbers need. They are selling high-quality canvas and nature friendly colors for a long time.
If you don’t like the painting you are covered with a 30 Days returns.